Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:31:28 -0800
Hey all,

not that i don't agree with people that have allergies, because i do.  My
dad and his side of hte family have them (deathly sever).  but, my oppion
still stands on the fact that $60 isn't going to prevent an allergy!  in
all of my nemerous travels i have never once been asked "are you allergic
to anything?... " "are you allergic to animals?" the fact being that i've
been on several planes with animals and never once been asked.  Is this any
more wrong than someone smuggling them on?  it doesn't matter how they get
on the plane, your not going to know it until it's too late, unless by
chance of happening to notice someone carrying the crate.  As for delta
charging for other stuff, i have never had the missfortune to be charged
again for anything even overweight luggage (which i seem to do all the
time).

I agree ferrets shouldnt' be smuggled.  there is too much risk, and that is
just why i havne't done it..  all i said was i considered it.  And as for
me saying "don't get caught" i don't feel thats wrong.  just because i say
it's wrong doens't mean that it's going to stop someone eles from doing it
(my morals and theirs are completely differnt!).  I'm sure millions do it!
I even read an article about a foreign boy smuggling a pet squirrel onboard
and somehow it excaped.  They had to hold the plane to catch it before they
could leave again.  it cost the plane company millions and the boy
dissapeared.  The pilots fostered it until the boy could be found to
re-claim it and claimed that the company wasn't going to do anything about
the incedent.  anyhow, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hillary, Tink, and Kabuki