From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:46:07 -0800
Hey everyone out in Fuzzy land my baby boy bubba has a cold is there any
special things like get him to a vet at warp speed or what, we've all
been his hard with a bad cold that lasts a couple days and I'm a little
paranoid after losing my little Snickers.

Any help and advice would be appreciated greatly he's still eating and
drinking but sleeping alot and sometimes he gags when eating cause he
has to breath through his mouth.

--- David Owings