From:
"B. Norton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 11:42:11 -0500
Effie Marie Hines:

I think perhaps you should consider finding another vet.  One who is better
informed about ferrets and maybe more sensitive.  I do understand that
sometimes there is just nothing that can be done.  Of course, I can't be
sure because I'm not there, but I'm getting vibes that you aren't exactly
satisfied with the vet's actions and diagnosis (or lack of one).

I've had mediocre vets and I've had wonderful vets.  The wonderful ones are
really concerned about your pets, tell you everything, are well informed and
up-to-date offering you articles, textbooks and facts, really listen to you,
and would do everything in his/her power to save your pet's life.  I don't
know where you live, but in my experience, Dr. Roy Cruzen in Houston and Dr.
Douglas Heacock in Madison, NJ are two of the best.  Good vets are out
there.  You just have take the time to shop around.

Poor Loki.  I didn't even know him but tears come to my eyes whenever I
think of his last days.  I know you must miss him terribly.  Hugs and kisses
to you and your other babies.

Jennifer Brett and Nash