From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:10:57 -0500
NEVER use OTC parasite products on ferrets since too many of those
destroy marrow.

Instead use your veterinarian. There ARE safe products they have which
tackle most ticks (but note if you are in Australia that Frontline does
NOT tackle the paralytic ticks which cause neurological problems and
which have been increasing their ranges in recent decades; that is
what caused some confusion for some people elsewhere years ago who
mistakenly thought that the product had caused the neurological
problems discussed because they did not read the full articles for
the actual studies).

With author's permission from 2007 so for the formulations then:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/FHL353

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/