From:
Jean Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 22:32:48 -0700
I know there has been much searching on the subject of pet insurance.  While
watching Amazing tails on Animal Planet the other night, I happened to catch
a segment about pet insurance.  Since they didn't give any info on the show
itself, I requested it on Discovery's web site.  Here is the information I
got.  I just got this so I haven't checked into it yet but I figured I'ld
pass the info on.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
>Viewer Relations
>10/09/97 03:47 PM
>Thanks for writing.  Here is the info you requested:
>HMO: Pet Insurance
>Contact:  Debbie Pedemey, Ext. 209
>Veterinary Pet Insurance, Co., (California)
>Anaheim, CA  92807
>1-800-USA PETS (872-7387)
>(714)996-2311

Jean and the house of many critters