Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:55:57 -0400
Okay so (that's how all young people start a convo or sentence) ...
Okay so, I dug up a slide show I made of the last Ferret Symposium in
PA. Its very long, I think around 17 or so minutes. But the fun of it
is that the sound track is mostlly Beatles songs, Sinatra and two
really fun pop songs and how well it goes with it. Well, I haven't
checked as of late, but I believe YouTube only allows 15 minutes of vid
so I can't put it up on our Symposium Youtube account. Plus being that
there are so many songs, they'd not know how to begin to credit it and
no doubt it'd either be yanked or silenced. So ..... does anyone have
any suggestions where I can put this so FML'ers, et al, can see it? I
have no qualms crediting the music, of course. But that isn't enough
with copy right laws for some vid sites.

Right now, it's a 1gig VOB file but of course that can be converted or
resized I'm sure.

Da Wolfy
.. just sayin' (young people end convos with that now)