From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:33:19 -0700
i guess i accidentally lied about that last post being my last...

i just needed to apologize to everyone...on both sides...on this list and
if anyone cares to send this post to the other lists...i would be
grateful...

i sure hope it was not my fault that this got so carried away...and so
many others are hurting from it...if it is my fault...i do apologize from
the bottom of my heart...

what was originally said struck a chord in me...i have very special
friends...who stay in the background...but nontheless have very important
roles in the ferret community...they rescue...they do not bring attention
to themselves...they just quietly do what needs to be done... i felt the
slight to them with the original comment about rescues...

i guess by standing up for the rescues...asking that they be recognized
as important to the ferret community...however innocently i intended
it...i hurt many people in the long run...causing rifts where maybe they
would not have been had i kept my mouth shut..

i am so very sorry...

i can not say that enough...i am really so very sorry...

and if at any point i gave the impression i was a 'rescue'...i did not
meant to give that impression...i have rescued a few ferrets...as a
person...but i am NOT a rescue.

again...if ANY of this mess was my fault...i am SO very sorry...

kat

p.s...i will keep my ideals to myself in the future...i do not want to
risk hurting yet more people...

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy
My ShelterHelp pages...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
My Help4ADV Pages...
http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
"ROOPS"...
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html
SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

[Moderator's note: From my point of view, keeping your ideas to
yourself defeats the whole purpose of a discussion list.  As long
as ideas are presented civily they are always welcome here.  BIG]