From:
Eileen Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 00:35:57 GMT
Thank you everyone for this wonderful list and people. I hoping
everyone could send get well thoughts for Tasha. She is 61/2. She
has adrenal and insulinoma. She crashed bigtime yesterday. Thank
goodness we were only a minute from the vet. We live an hour away.

I rushed her in and Dr. Yeager was great. They put an iv in. Less than
an hour later she was feeling good enough to take it out herself. They
took blood this morning and it was still too low at 40(bg). Her white
cell count isn't good either. She is on .50 pred 2xday and now amoxi.
She seemed like she was feeling better for awhile; but now she cant
walk more than a few steps. I'm feeding her baby food every 2 hours.
When she smells it she seems to purk up and eats good. Then she tries a
few steps and back to sleep. Her Dr.is on call this weekend so i will
be calling back. She is scheduled for surgery if we can get her feeling
better.

She would be greatfully for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all.