From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:59:20 EDT
I had a call yesterday, a couple found a ferret in the Renton Highlands,
and called the humane society & got my number (I am missing Beau)
Unfortunately it's not Beau.  If anybody is missing a cream colored ferret.
Its a male with a black tip on the tail, pink nose and no tatoos in the
ears.  He was found last Saturday (the 5th) He was almost ran over & they
stopped & he crawled right up their arm when they opened the door.  Poor
baby was scared to death!  Let me know if you know anything!

Corynne