From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 11:36:09 -0400
Count me in on the T-shirts.  I've already sent a check, but I'll sure buy
some shirts and wear them with pride!

Ilena, thanks for clearing the air about the rabies injections.  You saved
me from composing a long technical epistle.  The old abdominal route went
the way of the dinosaurs and is no longer used (thankfully).  Unfortunately,
too many people still belive the "horror stories".

Keep up the pressure, Kodo Bob!  I've written, faxed, and e-mailed.  We're
all behind you!

Kodo, you're still in everyone's thoughts and prayers.

C.B. and Maximilian