From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:52:20 +0200
I've got my german husband using the expression, "Gee Ferrets really can
fly" now, LOL!!!

We're building a new cage for our pair and in the meantime they are
living in the laundry room at night (free range during day).  Silly me,
I thought if I put the treats up on the water heater that they couldn't
reach it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right....

Boy did some extraordinary climbing last night and today he has runs of
red from eating too many red beef treats....poor thing.  I don't know why
he isn't acting more sick, I would be!!!!  But I'm glad he's OK.  He's
too darn strong for his own good....

Emily in Germany