From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:23:56 -0700
Hello everyone.  It's Janis Elwood's Mom.  If you remember My 6 month old
Elwood had a tumor removed on Thursday (4/8)...Well the result have
returned.  I first want to thank everyone again for sending me supportive
e-mail.  Dr. Carter told me that the prognosis from the pathologist is
Fair.  He said that they usually come back excellent.  I guess the type of
tumor is a 'button" tumor and these types create little fingers to make
more tumors grow.  OH BOY !  We need to keep a close eye on him to see if
any more pop up.  SO basically he has 50/50 chance.  The pathologist also
said that he saw some cells he didn't like.  I guess there is a medical
term for that, but I probably wouldn't understand it.  I'm so depressed.
He's only six months old.  He's just learning how to do stuff (with Jake's
help).  Please keep him in you hearts for a while.  Give you fuzzies extra
kisses and hugs tonight before you go to bed.

Happiness

Janis

Jake " She keeps crying...How come he getting more hugs than me?"
Elwood : "Hey you're crushing me, please just one more kiss than can I go?"