From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:10:57 -0800
Ok we now have a 3 month old M, a 10 week old M and a 6-7 week old F.  I've
read some about introducing ferret's.  Hey being new I have even helped
other's myself.  Seems like the new female kit is real small compared to
the other two.  Do I need to wait til the female gets bigger to introduce
them?  The other two just want to drag her away at this point.  The males
are being more aggessive towards each other since the new kit arrived.
Is this normal?  As far as I can tell the two males are doing pretty well
together besides a few loud noises here and there during the day.  I pull
away the loser and he seems to go back at least 90% of the time..  It would
be nice to hear more stories of how other ferret's handled introductions
since many are getting more then one ferret.

Thanks to all for your kind support.
I'm a PC Tech so if you ever need help just email me.

Debbie