From:
Meagan Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:42:19 EST
hey!

I KNOW this subject has been beaten to death: the subject of air purifiers.
I have been saving info on it b/c i am ready to spend some $$ on a really
good air purifier.

before anyone says: search the archives!  let me tellyou, i already did!  I
have the info from there I am unable ti find the one specific post that I
lost somewhere along the line.  This makes me think that I am not finding
all of them :(

anyway: my question to everyone with a purfier is:
can you tell me the pros/cons of the ionizers?  and will an ionizing air
filter change the air enough that it will effect the ferrets in anyway?
I guess i am more worried about them than anything.

any suggestions on brand names would be great too!  My mind was so confused
after a day of "filter shopping" :)

Meg
ps: the doc jsut told me i am allergic to cats, dogs and dust--and my life
will improve dramatically (i didn't know it was bad in the first place)
with a good airfilter.