From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 21:48:03 -0400
You wanted a reply - here it is!  Justification was done hurray!  The facts
are: I was at the show in 1997 and know the truth because I was in the
middle of it.  Your husband was anything but nice.  In fact, I was surprised
they even let you stay.  Four of us were asked by him to move our tables
and we were already setup.  The nerve!  The show setup time was over.  The
lady that cordially let you have her two tables was setting up the second
one, when the up roar was taking place.  I guess when you burn enough
bridges you will finally learn.  Biting ferrets and all.

[RO]

[Moderator's note: I think we have a slight difference of opinion here. ;-)
Since both of you are choosing to post anonymously I fear the FML will be
used to facilitate an argument between the two of you which will turn out
to have little to do with ferret-related issues.

Clearly, there were major communication problems here -- I don't think
either party is disputing that fact.  Instead of fighting about it, may I
suggest that this be turned into something *positive* by contacting each
other and learning from both of your experiences?  With permission of
both parties I'll the email addresses to each other poster.  BIG]