From:
Erica Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:42:47 EDT
I think we all realize that there are some personal issues between Planned
Ferrethood and Zen, so we know to read the posts from each about the other
with a grain of salt.

I still support ADV testing esp.  when groups of ferrets are to be getting
together.  Any measure of protection is better than none.  I do not show my
ferret so I will not be attending the Planned Ferrethood show.  However, if
I did go to shows I would rather go to a show that required testing, even
if the tests were only 50% accurate.  That's better than nothing.

Most organizations have their rivals.  Dog, cat, ferret, and horse clubs
can all be very political.  That's not what this list is for.  So please
do your bickering privately and stop trying to involve the rest of us.

Thanks,
Erka

       "That's just my opinion and I could be wrong"
                                       Dennis Miller