Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:35:28 -0800
Hello all,

I was contacted today by a lady that needs to find a home quickly for
two ferrets. There is an albino male and a brown sable female. The
owner thinks they are around 2 years old.

Here is their story: Lisa (the lady that has them) rescued them from
a home where they were being very neglected. The kids were physically
abusing them, they were living in filth and they were not being fed
properly. Lisa said she did get them to a vet. The little boy had an
infection on his tail which was treated with antibiotics. The little
girl had hair loss, but it is growing back. Lisa has had these two kids
for two months and she said they love to follow her around the house.
She needs to find a new place for them asap though because her landlord
is cracking down on her.

If anyone is able to help, please contact me off list and I can put you
in contact with Lisa.

Thanks,
Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue