From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1992 11:59:32 -0500
Well it's almost Christmas - We of the Ferret Friends of Indian River
County wish you all the Merriest and much fuzz love for the New Year.
This year I Chere McCoy (president FFIRC) have not put up a Christmas
Tree - you see our shelter ferrets have the run of the house after
I get home from work and instead of restricting them during this Christmas
season I decided No-Tree.  You see a decorated Christmas tree is an
open invitation for danger to little "Fuzz Loves".  At my home/shelter
we are today discussing putting up christmas lights where the little
love's of our life can't possibly get to them.  We have now 3 shelter
kids and 3 kids of our own plus our precious dogs.  We of the FFIRC
hope that in the coming new year all you Ferret Lovers will be blessed with
good health, harmony, happiness and many Ferret Kissy Faces.
As we close out the year - please remember all of those not as fortunate
as yourselves (expecially the Hurricane Andrew Ferrets) and also remember
in your prayers (no matter what your religion) all those who appeared
in our 'LIST OF LOVE" .  The List of Love Clubs, organizations, business'
and people helped many Carpet Sharks survive during the Hurricane Crisis.
Merry Christmas to all - Signed Chere McCoy, President Ferret Friends of
Indian River County