Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:17:30 -0500
Hey all you ferret people out there! I wanted to tell you about an
awesome place to also buy ferrety items. www.jenscustomcrafts.com
Jen makes some really cool things for ferrets now. My #1 recommendation
are her ferret huts.
http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop/cat_273314-Huts.html
I recently purchased a couple jumbo huts for the kids here and had like
6 or more ferrets in there at a time snoozing. You can even get her to
make a "privacy curtain" for the front of it if you have a fuzzy that
likes total seclusion. Others sizes are also available. The weather is
getting cooler now so these are great for the cold weather or just for
every day use. You can also purchase extra pads for the inside of them.
They are washable and hold up well under rough every day ferret play.
She gives awesome discounts for rescues or shelters or anyone that is
going to purchase one for a rescue or shelter. She also has several
different other items for ferrets as well. Jen has a lot of rescued
animals herself including a couple ferrets so anything made goes to
the animals she cares for. I make no profit from this post. I'm just
another satisfied customer :)

Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.    www.sunbearsquad.org