From:
Ken Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 08:39:14 EST
Hello everyone,

        I thought you all may like a feel good story to start the new year,
so here goes.
        Our 3 month old furball, Trixie has been playing with one of Christmas
presents, a slot car set. These are HO scale cars (about 40mm long), and run
around a track 8 or 10 feet long. When we race, we have an unknown racing
risk called the arrival of Godzilla. Trixie will walk up, watch for a few
seconds and proceed to chase the cars! She quickly learned it was easier
to lay in wait on a piece of track and let them come to her. She'll stop
them, grab them in her mouth and run off to 'her' room. It's really
pretty funny to watch, and of course since we're in control of the
cars, with some skill you can keep your car out of her reach for a little
while if you're lucky. The arrival of Godzilla to the race track brings
fear into the hearts of the racing competitors.

To all our friends on the FML,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To Linda,
        Death is a part of life, in many ways the best part. C-pi is happy.
She always tried to make you happy. She still wants that.

Ken, Susie, Casper (the friendly ferret) and Trixie (well named)