From:
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:39:43 -0500
Ferrets 2002 was a great success according to mommie.  she says she had a
wonderful time with all my aunties out there in Las Vegas.  There were a
few things she didn't tell me about while she was in LV because they were
sad.  Auntie Barri lost her 2 girls and auntie Paige lost one of her
foster ferrets, Alora.  I want to send my Harley kisses to them both.

The shelter has been busy getting ready for our Valentines "Date" Auction
on the 22nd.  Check it out!!!!!  http://www.spinebreakers.com/ferretweb/

Fagan was adopted this week and we are so happy to see him in a new home!
Ruckus *may* have been adopted too, we're just waiting to find out if his
new mommie is ready to take him home!

Love to all! Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.