From:
MANUEL SULKIN CUNG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 23:30:46 -0600
hello fmlers:
    here i am again, your friend from mexico city, i want to suggest to all
of us that,we know that these is a FML.and we are talking about our
fuzzies,but what about us.  i do not know if someone who answer me something
that i post on the fml is a young or an older person so how should

i know if i am using the propper words, it is diferent talking to a young
lady or to a beautiful not so young lady, am i right ladys?.  so why not
all of us add our age on every post we send so we can know who we are
e-mailing with.  BTW i am 26.

   TO DR. williams.- my little albino female 1 1/2 yr old have so
little hair on the end of her tail, my vet. who was her father before me
said that it happens because she was draging her tail all day on the floor
of his office. Is he right?.

       tanya colleen smith: the cage will be green as you said and it
won't have a pool or a hot tub because they will spill all the water
of. talk to you soon.

    this morning i was in my bed (of course sleeping)when my three little
kids start to walk all over my head, i wake up and for my surprise
everything was shaking in my room(you ar right and earthquake 7.1)so i am
asking my self=BFdo they feel it and try to tell me it?

manuel and the three amigos(sombra.chester and kas)