From:
THOMAS D OSBURN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:17:30 -0400
There is a book on the market called "Food Pets Die For."  By Ann N. Martin
and Foreword by Dr. Michael W. Fox.  Many of us feed our ferrets cat food.
There are also many households with ferrets, cats and dogs.  It is
informative reading as what goes on in the multi-billion dollar pet food
market.  It is unregulated.  Very interesting reading.  This book was
mentioned on the FML either last year or the year before.  Have not seen it
mentioned since.  I thought it is a good time to bring it up again with the
IAMS debate.

Mary