From:
Cassandra Wassenaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:11:56 -0700
Hi guys, I work in an animal hospital and this past Friday somebody
left a ferret outside our door. He was left in a tiny cage with no food
and very little water. He's an albino ferret, probably a Marshall. He
appears to be less than a year old. He's pretty big for a ferret. Our
animal hospital is cat and dog only. Currently one of the receptionists
is fostering him but her father said she can't keep him in their home
past the weekend. Please, if you're in the Las Vegas area and are
looking for a ferret, know someone who wants one, or can foster him,
please contact me.

FYI: He does not bite and LOVES cats.