From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:24:32 -0700
Gee,

Soemone posts a hoax and BIG takes reponsibility!  Ack, I feel guilty
for not realizing you took stuff like that out in the first place, BIG!
Also, I should have just left it alone because there were four other
e-mails exposing the hoax, so no one needed *my* nosey little post!

Sorry, BIG, sorry guys!  The road to hell is paved with good intentions,
you know, and apparently I am headed straight for fire and brimstone.

I love you, BIG!  I love you, ferret people!  I will be smarter next
time!

love,
christine
and Mab and Dustbin

"Who are you? And how did I get in this handbasket?"

=====

christine newkirk
My Ebay items
ICQ# 3937465