From:
FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:40:56 EST
I'm starting a shelter and i need some help.  I'm looking for
sponsors/donations (cages,toys,etc.).If you and/or your company can help
please email me ([log in to unmask]).

I'm also need to get know!  Does anyone have any ideas on that subject?  I
have a few but....... REMEMBER: i'm starting a shelter!  I haven't yet
started.  I have to get supplies before i start!  I've been planning
starting a shelter for 2 years now and it's finally becoming a reality.
I'm so Happy!!

Thank you so much!
I will be posting on the FML alot so be prepared!

~Drew Koehler

[Moderator's note: That's nice, shelters are a good thing.  Can you please
tell us more about you though -- it helps people help you when we know more
about your background, viewpoints, experience and needs.  BIG]