From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:02:39 -0700
Hmmmm Issy, do I get to help judge all these hot ferret ladies?

:::::Giving Tonks the evil eye:::: Umm Tonks? Who said the contest was
going to be all "ladies". Totally Ferret is an opportunity company. Not
only are girl ferrets illegible for the contest, but so are boys and
rainbow bridge ferrets.

Cool Issy baby, so do I get to judge?

::sigh::: Yes Tonks, you and I are going to be the judges. Once a month
we will pick a winner. That winner will win a gift and his /her picture
will go up on the Totally Ferret Website. Then at the end of the year
we will pick a winner from the monthly winners, and that ferret will
win a big whopping, super cool gift basket from Totally Ferret.

Can I keep some of the pictures Issy?

NO!!!! sheeesh Tonks! The pictures will become property of Totally
Ferret. So, all you beautiful ferrets out there send your bestest
pictures (jpg) to me at Isabella@Totally Ferret.com.

Wow, Issy, you even have your own email address there. Do I get one?

No Tonks! I have one cause I work there. Look, I don't ask to wear your
cape, (not that I wouldn't look dynamite in it) so don't be trying to
do MY job.

Come on everyone, send your pictures.

Super Tonks & Mz. Isabella Gucci-Jones
www.TotallyFerret.com