From:
"Mozian, Demetria R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:33:36 -0400
OMG! I will miss him, too. I still watch him and his mommy everyday
on the FerretCam. I know they are considered solitary animals, but
watching the way they play and sleep together, it's hard to believe
that Georgia will not miss her beautiful little baby. And I know
Peanut will be treated like a little Prince in Colorado, but will
he be a lonely little prince? Someone convince me that they will be
perfectly happy.

Also, my family is going to the CRC festival the weekend of the 4th.
I hope Peanut is still there. We won't be able to see him in person
most likely. They don't let anyone in the ferret building, but they
might have full color pictures posted at their display. It would be
cool to know that he is there, though. Last year, they did bring
out one BFF and kept her in a glass enclosure so she wouldn't catch
anything from us humans. She was beautiful - an older retired BFF.
It was great to see one live and in person. Has anyone else ever been
to the CRC festival? It's really a nice thing for the family to do
together. You have to be a member of the zoo (a FONZ), I believe.

Demi