Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 11:54:22 -0400
I am here on the FML writing a public, formal complaint about Selina's
post about her ferrets playing checkers yesterday. This is directed to
the moderator, Mr BIG, as well.

If I had money to just blow, I'd sue your butts and sue them good. The
problem is it would be costly, and although I know I would win (it's
a black and white case dontcha know), the financial pay off for the
damages that encurred would not equal what I lost financially. Suing
for compensation for pain and suffering, etc, would be a crap shoot.
I'm not into the lottery. Besides, this is not about the money. That's
what everyone always says when they sue and I believe them. And I know
I am equally as believable when I say its not about the money its about
teaching them a lesson and leaving them accountable for the wrong they
have done.

The incident went as follows:.
I woke up today and started to grieve about loosing our Pharos. I
hadn't started to grieve before today because my focus was on my son
and my guilt due to my choice of euthanasia. I felt a bit too sick to
eat well yet. So I went about feeding and watering my animals. And I
had many worries to devote my time to. I worried about Bart the anemone
who struggled last week and examined him. I moved on to my fresh water
tank to see if my senior Gold Dojo and Dwarf African Frogs (Many and
Mo .. Jack died) of many many years were still okay. I checked in on
our new family member, a juvenile red morph bearded dragon! He has only
been with us for a few weeks and we are still adjusting to each other.
He is a calming, fellow with lots of smiles, but getting into the swing
of stabilizing his new enclosure, the feedings, and getting to know
each other has been a little stressful. Not to mention he has no name
yet and that has led to a lack of sleep on my part. Then it was on
to the birds. Thankfully, I needn't stress about Pip the Parrotlett
because he is a booger. And boogies always manage to be okay. Sunny
the cockatiel is named exactly for that reason. He is our sunshine.
No worries there. But then it was on to the big white fancy crested
chicken. The blue footed booby herself. Tika the Goffin Cockatoo. If
you look up stress her picture would be next to it. But she is my child
now that the kids are grown, and so despite the woes of parenthood
that has been very rewarding to us. I decided to put off greeting the
ferrets in their room because I couldn't take much more worrying. And
seeing them would be bitter sweet, both healing and sad. I needed to
sit down, read my email, and get a cup of coffee first. I assumed that
reading the FML would be a safe way to spend my time. I assumed it
would help distract me with intriguing stories and invaluable
information about ferrets. I was wrong.

This is where the FML and Selinas post comes into the story. How
delightful the subject line was. She has taught her ferrets to play
chess. I was excited to see a link to photos. Her photos are always
fantabulistic! Bold, inventive and colorful. Yes, I needed that right
now. I took a swig of coffee. Leaned back and clicked the mouse. But
what popped up on my screen was nothing like I had ever imagined or
seen before in my life. Upon being assaulted with these images, I
immediately felt this faintly familiar feeling emanating from my belly.
Then it spread and radiated to my throat. My lips pursed trying to
hold in what was trying to explode out of my body. It didn't work. I
don't have my mothers lip pursing ability. That skill comes from a
hard core life of watching a century tick by. And then it happened. It
exploded ...... and there was damage. Damage to my good Just My Size
pink underwear and to my only clean shorts that day. I felt the flood
quickly enough I was able to leap to my feet in order to save my
luxurious velvet like fabric on my office chair Sean bought me two
Christmas's ago. But in doing so, I tripped and banged my arm. A
bruising occurred.

My entire morning was side tracked. I hurt my arm, I ruined my clothes
which led to changing, cleaning, and doing laundry which resulted in me
loosing valuable time (do not undervalue your time a wise friend once
told me). But what was worse, was it changed my mood. I was busy!!
Very, very busy being upset and distraught!! This was important work,
being sad! And it was interrupted by annoying and disruptive laughter.
I feel pillaged, plundered, and another p word.

All because Selina and Big did not put a depends warning within the
post or on the subject line.

Photographic evidence below:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/littlesplines/my-little-slug-6

Wolfy
ps, I will drop this complaint if I receive genuine apologies. But if
there are those who suffered along side of me, I encourage you to join
me in a class action suit!!! Of course its not about the money ....