Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:56:30 +0000
Hi Honey Pie Sugar Bear,

You just so happen to be married to "the worlds awesomest shopper
in the world" I have found four places that carry "Super Hero Super
Glasses" or Contacts if you pefer. NO worries they come in Black or
Green :::no pink::: But I can BeDazzle them if you want.

But if you do deside to "hang up the cape" I will understand and will
be by your side!

That just means we get to hang out in our "Pink Castle of Love" more!

Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones