Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:21:13 +0000
The Oregon Ferret Shelter is where you will find all the ferret
monsters and ghouls from 6-9 PM at 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR.
The ferrets are in a very competitive mode as there will be prizes for
the best costume. And to make it a little fun for the talented humans,
we will also be holding a cake decorating contest for them. They have
to create a ferret theme cake. The food for the evening is a potluck so
bring a main dish and salad. The cakes will be the desserts!! Need
directions or more information, call the Oregon Ferret Shelter
503-557-8369. We will also be holding a special raffle to off set the
medical bill at Groves Lake Oswego Vet. Please plan to come for a fun
evening and support not only the shelter but the ferrets!!!