From:
Lisa Gillard Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:08:22 -0500
Hello to all!

My 2-year old, Emily, was recently diagnosed as possibly having seasonal
hair loss disorder.  She's lost some hair on her tail, so we rushed her to
the vet, fearing the worst.  We've lost two ferret friends previously to
liver tumors & cardiomyopathy.  We're quite confident in our vet, who gave
her a thorough check-up.  We have to continue to keep an eye on her hair
loss, activity level, etc.  But can anyone give me some further info on this
disorder?  Thanks to all!

Lisa Gillard
Publicity Manager, Rutgers University Press
Telephone: 908-445-7762, ext. 626
Fax: 908-445-7039