From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:58:17 -0500
Finally toward the end of 9 days of FMLs and glad to see that things picked
up for some members during that time.

Re: beer -- not offered around here.  Think you might want to let it sit out
to reduce alcohol content.  Guess what our two youngest like to drink (in
the case of Ashling LOVE rather than like): raspberry seltzer water, and the
fizzier the better.  She also claims it's a marvelous face wash -- dunk
deeply and let the bubbles do their work.

I was asked by name about colloidal silver but have no experience with it.

Tomorrow Warp hits the day when her chances of having the ulcer open up
again are greatly reduced.  Whew!