From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:31:30 -0500
I really have to thank the "inspirations" for giving me so much material....
Now the question is not what will the next day's present be, but what
"presents" will I have to leave off!

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the seventh day of Christmas my fuzzies gave to me seven tangled ribbons,
six eggnog puddles,
five sneak attacks,
four little nips,
three cute yawns,
two table raids,
and a dragged off and hidden fir tree!

Pat and the furry inspirations (Tess, Shiloh, Amadeus, Ozzie, Sonny, &
Sadie)

PS: As per last week, I've got no internet access on the weekend, so there
will be no posts the next two days (unless someone wants to buy me a 'pooter
for Christmas!).