From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:55:40 -0500
First off there are new prize packages added to the raffle. There is a
lot of really nice prizes a total of 28 prize packages. Dont miss out
on your chance to win one.

On another note, come on guys we need more tickets sold to make this a
success for the ferrets. I know times are tough and that is one reason
this raffle is so critical. I know first hand how hard it is to make it
from pay check to pay check. We all work our butts off to pay bills and
barely live after that. How do you think these shelters manage? Not
only do they pay their own personal bills but they always makes sure
all the ferrets have food to eat, medicine, vet care and anything else
needed. That alone is costly, even for one ferret.(imagine 78) Shelter
mom's struggle on a daily basis to make sure everyone is cared for, its
not easy by any means. That is why there are raffles and auctions to
help benefit the ferrets.

Say something was to happen to you (God forbid)and you had no choice
but to find your ferrets a home. More then likely you will turn to a
ferret shelter/rescue because you need help. You know there your
ferrets will be loved and cared for. No matter what, they do not turn
you away, the shelter mom helps you because she cares.

Now in turn please help these rescues continue to help all those
ferrets out there that are in need. If each one of you could buy just
5.00 dollars worth of tickets that would add up so fast, and make a
huge difference in so many ferret's lives. I truly believe those that
help others in need, a act of kindness, will be rewarded. Remember
some day you may need help and will depend on the kindness of others.

Here is the link to the raffle for a GREAT cause. There is a lot of
really nice prizes too.

http://www.theferretschoice.net/rafflepage.html

julie

--
Crazyferretmom (julie johnson) and the 13 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe, Fiona,

Go check out the Raffle for Ferrets, help support the fuzzys

http://www.theferretschoice.net/rafflepage.html

Ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United

http://www.myspace.com/juliecrazyferretmom