From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:11:50 EDT
Again, I would like to thank everyone that participated in the CSI/ADV
raffle....

Lets see how this turns out:
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Aug/20038272028276932622378.jpg

If you can't read it, this is what it says,
August 18, 2003

Dear Kris,
I want to thank you for your generous gift to the University Foundation
for the benefit of The University of Georgia College of veterinary
Medicine.  Your tax-deductible gift of $767.50 will be added to an
established account for the Ferret Aleutian Mink Disease Parvovirus
Research Group.  Your contribution will help us improve methods to
diagnose, treat, and prevent Aleutian Mink Disease in companion ferrets.

Your interest in our program is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,
Branson Ritchie, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ABVP & ECAMS
Professor, Depts. of small Animal Medicine and Medical
Microbiology/Parasitology