Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 16:18:52 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd share a couple of interesting ferrety items I came upon.

I was looking through The Economist when I came upon an article about
Hall & Woodhouse's Badger Brewery, which makes a beer called "Fursty
Ferret." It has a very cool label and is described as "a sweet and
surprisingly full-bodied English Pale Ale [that] derives its name
from the inquisitive (and possibly slightly inebriated) ferrets that
frequented the pub garden where it was first brewed." LOL The company
in Dorset, England has been in business since 1777. If you like beer
or just want to see an image of the label go to:
http://www.hall-woodhouse.com/beer/fursty-ferret

On Ebay I saw a beautiful print of a ferret composed of little
ferrets. It is called "You Can Never Have Too Many Ferrets," and
it is very Escher-esque. If you like Escher you'll love this print.
Check it out at:
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferret-Print-You-Can-Never-Have-Too-Many-Ferrets-B-W-/130811081910?>

I'd buy it if I had space for more artwork. It's great and only $9.95.
There are 2 or 3 left.

Dooks,
Shron