From:
Cairann Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:42:03 EDT
Hi everyone,
I went to the website I found on the FML--www.ferretsunited.org and they
have free downloadable clothing patterns for ferrets.  I used the
raincoat and made it red with horns on the hood and VOILA!  Rocky is the
devil he really is.  I used the shirt pattern, made it longer and bright
orange with hot pink and lime green trim and Run-Run is now the clown she
really is.  I am now making a batman hood and cap for Capt. Zoom-Zqom.
It is fun.  They have a great Holloween article about ferret safety that
EVERYONE should read

Thanks to Maggie for such a great, FREE magazine and to Deva for the
costume patterns, art, and stories.  I love Todds stories also.

Thanks guys, I never miss an issue of your newsletter.

Teagan Andersen