From:
Dani Loftin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:43:35 -0800
My Nero, a one-yr old feisty weasel, has been acting a little funny lately.
He's a bit lethargic and will come when I squeak his toy or offer a treat
but goes right back to a cosy spot to sleep again.  This is the first day
I've really noticed this.  Could he just be bored?  Or, is it possible that
he could have caught the cold that I have?  My other weasel is just as
playful as usual, in fact she's a bit mad at Nero for not wrestling with
her.  Am I being paranoid or what?  Should I go buy some new toys?  Tubes?
Treats?  Or is a trip to the vet in order?

Thanks for your help.