From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:31:27 -0500
I'm Ann with the Crafty Weasels. Yes, we created the slings to a
specific request and have had rave reviews about them ever since. We
try to include one sling in each box we send to shelters, however we
do not have the pattern to give away as we are trying to sell the
slings to help raise money for our shipping fund. We are holding an
auction in March and a sling will be in that, so keep an eye out for
notifications!

Shelters, if you're on our list to receive bedding in the near future,
you will also be receiving a sling. If anyone is needing them before
then or outside of a shelter, we will gladly sell them to you. We hope
to have them listed on our website very soon.

The slings are $15 regular price and we will give a discount for
shelters who purchase them, however we have not gotten as far as to
the discounted price yet. Please bear with us as we improve our idea
and get it up on the web.

Thanks to everyone who has said so many good things about the slings
and about our group. We really love getting together each month and
helping shelters like this. January sew day is actually tomorrow (or
today when you get this - Saturday 16th) at my place, which is rare.
I'm very excited.

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels
www.craftyweasels.com