From:
Tracy Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:57:23 -0600
I was curious to see what you all thought about this food:

http://www.bluebuff.com/products/cats_kittens.shtml

I think the only things I see right off hand that I don't care for are
the vegetable ingredients and the fish meal. Otherwise, the kitten food
does look really nutritious. Do you suppose the fact that it's holistic
might offset these issues a bit? Do you see anything in the ingredients
that you would just refuse to feed your ferrets? We already have so
many types of food in the mix, but I'm always on the look out for
something new and better. Might be good to add to their soup.

Your thoughts are appreciated.....

Tracy Horn