From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:10:58 -0800
Greeting folks!

Back at the end of September, I posted about a family that was going to sue
the shelter over not having a ferret given back to them after being boarded
for 8 weeks, with no contact for 6 weeks.  And turning over their original
ferret to the shelter because it needed adrenal surgery.

Well, I got the summons today.  So I plan on going in with lots of paper.
Any shelter out there, please send me a copy of your adoption contract,
boarding contract (with rates).  And if you had an adrenal surgery done, a
copy of what the vet charges would be nice.  Just to show that I am not out
of line in my counter suite.

I plan on counter suing for boarding fees, distemper updates, and the
adrenal surgery.  Along with lost wages to go screw around at court with
this mess.

Wish me luck.

Snail mail is:

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44109

Thanks!!

Hug all the fur angels for me.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

PS Got my checks with the Ferret Calendar ferrets, they are so COOL!!!