From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:11:46 -0700
Hello all...

Ok... just a small update... Bugz, our 11 year old breeder rescue boy
(had now for 3 years) will be going in for surgery Thursday morning.

Saturday his face was swollen and he was in pain.  Gave some antibiotics
and then pain meds.  Been on antibiotics since then... swelling has gone
WAY down.  Vet saw him today... And of course... Shawn was right....
abscess in his tooth.

So, Thursday his tooth will be pulled.

We got more antibiotics and also some lasiks (he has an enlarged heart).

And in case you're wondering the cost.... I don't know.  LOL.  Figured it
didn't matter cause I'd still do it.  Will find out Thursday I guess.

So, keep him in your thoughts....

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.supportourshelters.org
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland

There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow