From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 08:29:00 EST
Hey Gang,
Has anyone heard from Trish lately?  Just wondering if everything is okay
and how Rikki and Boomer are doing.  Also, I was curious as to whether she
has been able to get the list of babies in need of sponsors out yet and if
there were any responses to that yet.

I've never been to a ferret show or the like and I would love to go to the
anniversary bash in Florida.  Maybe if I start saving my pennies I can be
there with all of you.  I would love to meet you all and can't imagine so
many loving and compassionate people together with all the little rug rats
in ONE PLACE.  After years of funny looks and animals jokes from others I
finally feel like I've found a sanctuary on the fml.

God Bless and Love to All,

        Irena...Lucy and Chelsea's mom

        HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

[Moderator's note: An FMLer forwarded to me a note Trish has sent.  I won't
repeat details, but she sure is having a BUSY time.  The good news is that
the shelter is still there.  And, did I say she was VERY busy?  BIG]