From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:17:42 -0700
Just thought I'd share this.  While reading a mystery I came across this.
The killer used a fake name and when the police checked they found "there
is a woman with that name, but she's forty-eight years old and she's got
nine ferrets that she never leaves" Of course we all know that anyone with
nine ferrets that she never leaves just couldn't be the bad guy!

Laurel and the now "five" fuzzies

PS for all of you that were concerned our new one Molly Ann is doing just
great and is a welcome and loving addition.  She has fully recovered from
her adventures and we are glad we could rescue her.