From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:54:09 -0400
Hello.  Anyone out here have any information or advice for a ferret with
an enlarged spleen.  Mikette is borderline insulinomic and has been
eating duck soup and gaining weight.  Suddenly her abdomen felt large and
solid, we went off to our vet and Mikette was diagnosed with an enlarged
spleen.  I'm keeping an eye on it, but thought maybe anyone out there
that has experienced this with their ferret could add some wise words of
wisdom for me.  (-:

Thanks
RIsa