From:
Rose Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 02:01:45 -0800
I'm looking for a lady name is Debbie Coats I've been setting her pets
and I think something must has happen to her or she has abandon all of
them.  She has left me with her dogs, cats, ferrets and parrots.  She was
to be gone for 2/w's and it has been 2/m's now.  all of her #'s no longer
work and some of her pets are coming into heat.  Need to find her to see
if she no longer wants them then I can find them new homes.  Does any one
out there know her???????????

DEBBIE COATS IS HER NAME SHE MAY BE IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE STATES SHE
WENT THERE TO VISIT FRIENDS AND A SISTER OF HERS.

She is a big ferret lover she left me with 40 of them.