From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:46:09 -0400
Condolences to those with lost or sick round-eared cat chasers...

Has anyone paid close attention to the very end of the movie "Mars
Attacks"?  As the people are coming out of the cave, watch the woman
dressed in the Egyptian clothing...she's carrying a sable ferret! :)  It
only lasts for a fraction of a second, but I was pleasantly surprised to
learn that one of the animals chosen for survival was the ferret! :)

Todd and the (Ready for our close-up, Mr. De Mille!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc
http://users.success.net/toddl/