From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 04:04:54 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This is Buddy.  Some of you might remember my story right before
Thanksgiving of last year.  My mom and dad got a knock on their door
from maintenance asking if they wanted another ferret because one was
running around in a vacant townhome that they were trying to clean and
they wanted it out.  My mom and dad posted fliers thinking that maybe
some innocent person lost me, only to never have the fliers answered.
They were going to take me to a ferret rescue but I grabbed a hold of
their hearts and wouldn't let go.  So I won and they kept me and now I
live with mom and dad's other two rescue kids-they're awesome too.

Anyway, my mom entered a picture of me in a photo contest and I'd love
it if you would vote for me.  You can vote twice a day per computer, so
please vote 10 for me, my mom and dad will tell you that I'm worth every
bit of that 10!!!  The prize for the month is $250 and would buy me lots
of treats, or mom and dad can give some to their favorite shelter and the
rest to us in treats, hammies, whatever we want.  The winner is chosen
by popular vote, so please click here

http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=4701

and you'll be taken directly to my photo where you can vote for me twice
a day, per computer, BIG 10's please!!!!

Love,
Buddy (AKA Buddykins)

http://jenandarchie.tripod.com