From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:10:22 -0800
Hi Jerimiah:

My name is Maxi.  I live in a small town, we are what mom says isolated
off the main highway.  Whatever that means??  Mom haz told me about you
and how she enjoys reading you mail on da FML.  She alwayz reads your stuff
to me and my brother and sisters.  I guess I should tell you that I have
a brother named Buddy and two sisters, Maxine and Booger.  My two sisters
fight soooo badly that we haves to have two time outs.  Me and Maxine, then
when we gets tired, we goes into the cages and them Buddy and Booger comes
out to play until they gets tired, and so on.  You sees both my sisters,
each one thinks that she is better than da other.  You don't wants a
girlfriend like these two.  I just don't know why they can't gets along
like us guys.  Go figure, girls!

It must be nice to be a Jr.  Mascot, someone important, who makes sure that
things are running smoothly.  You know I'm the head guy here in our home,
even though I hear mom telling dad sometimes that she wears the pants in
our house (she likes to think so anyway and dad lets mom think that cause
he knows it makes mom feel important), but you know who runs things around
here, that's me.  I just let the others think that they are.  I heres that
you likes to play in da snow, well so do we.  Well, Buddy and I, mom and
dad don't want to lets my sisters go out in the snow because theys are sooo
precious and darling and they don't wants them to gets sick.  But us boys
are tough, when its mild out we gets to go in da snow and when it gets too
cold outside sometimes mommy and daddy bring snow in da house for us to
play in.  Buddy and I likes to dance, dook and burrow in it.  My sisters
are sissy they don't likes to get their paws wet, like cats.  You know you
can come and visits us some time because we have lots of snow all winter
long.  I'm sure you would love it.

I would really likes it if we could e-mail each other every once in a while
because we have some thing in common, likes we both likes CHERRIOS!!  and
SNOW!!.  Mommy and Daddy don't know that I can type on the puter.  So I
have to sneak in here where da puter is when they ae busy.  Ooops... gotta
go here comes mommy.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Your friends,
Maxi, Buddy who helped me to the keyboard
and Maxine and Booger who would like to get to know you better